UtiliWorks Industry Recognition
- Managing Director Dale Pennington, Director of Business Development Jim Leever, Data Services Manager Nicole Griffin and Senior Associate Don Rankin are representing UtiliWorks as an exhibiting company at the 2018 Smart Water Summit. The event is taking place August 12-15, 2018 in Palm Beach, FL.
- UtiliWorks’ Managing Director, Dale Pennington presented “Smart Cities: A View from the U.S.” at Swiss-US Energy Innovation Days 2018 on August 20, 2018 at 11:20 a.m. in Geneva, Switzerland.
- UtiliWorks Senior Associate, Steve Nees presented “Evolving the Smart Grid to a Smart City in the IoT Era” at the 3rd IoT Global Innovation Forum on July 10-11, 2018 Portland, Oregon.
- UtiliWorks’ Data Services Manager Nicole Griffin and Business Process Analyst Chase Berenson presented on “Engaging Customers and Enhancing Conservation Using AMI” at the American Water Works Association (AWWA) ACE Conference. The conference took place June 11-14, 2018 in Las Vegas, NV.
- UtiliWorks’ Managing Director Dale Pennington presented “Upgrading to a 21st Century Utility: Identifying the Strategy and Benefits of Building a Smart Water System,” at a water utility seminar on May 28, 2018. The event took place in Santiago, Chile.
- UtiliWorks’ Managing Director, Dale Pennington is presented “Developing Rates in the World of Smart Cities, Things to Consider” at California Municipal Rates Group Annual Conference on May 11, 2018 in Anaheim, CA.
- UtiliWorks’ Managing Director, Dale Pennington, Manager, Nicole Griffin and Analyst, Kierra Thomas represented UtiliWorks as a Silver Sponsor at the BEYOND Tantalus Users Conference 2017. Dale Pennington also gave a presentation on the “Impact of Disruptive Technology” during the Executive Session on Tuesday, November 7th. The event took place at the Worthington Renaissance in Fort Worth, TX on November 6-9, 2017.
- UtiliWorks’ Managing Director, Dale Pennington, Principal, Kody Salem and Senior Manager, Nicole Naassan represented UtiliWorks as sponsors, presenters and exhibitors at the 2017 Smart Water Summit (SWS). The event was held on October 29-31, 2017 at PGA National Resort & Spa in Palm Beach, FL.
- UtiliWorks Staff delivered presentations at the 2017 Sensus Reach Conference in Dallas, TX from October 22-25, 2017. UtiliWorks’ Manager, Nicole Griffin presented “AMI Business Case Design: Keeping it Holistic and Realistic” and “Successful Strategies for Smart Grid Education and Outreach.” Steve Nees, UtiliWorks’ Senior Associate presented “Avoiding Lost ROI: Focus on Design & Planning for Your Utility’s Technology.”
- UtiliWorks’ Senior Associate, Steve Nees is presented on the “Smart Grid System Integration” panel at Itron Utility Week on October 17, 2017, in Houston, TX.
- UtiliWorks’ Managing Director, Dale Pennington participated in a panel discussion at the 2017 Swiss-US Energy Innovation Days Conference, titled “The Business Cloud”. The panel took place on August 21, 2017 at PUBLIC Hotel in New York City, NY.
- UtiliWorks’ Manager, Nicole Griffin presented on “How To Effectively Manage A Smart Metering Public Relations Campaign” at the American Water Works Association (AWWA) ACE Conference on June 14th at 4:30 p.m. The conference took place June 11-14, 2017 in Philadelphia, PA.
- UtiliWorks’ Managing Director, Dale Pennington presented on “Explore the Business Enhancements Associated with a New MDM” featuring a case study on Orangeburg Department of Public Utilities (DPU) at CS Week 2017 on May 25th at 2:30 p.m. The conference took place May 22-26, 2017 in Fort Worth, TX.
- UtiliWorks sponsored, exhibited and presented at the 5th Annual US Gas Power Conference hosted by LMN Assets in Charlotte, NC from May 17- 18, 2017. UtiliWorks’ Managing Director, Dale Pennington spoke on “Gas Utilities and AMI – Key Steps to Ensure Project Success.”
- UtiliWorks’ Managing Director, Dale Pennington and Associate, Nicole Griffin led the Pre-Conference Workshop: Upgrading to a 21st Century Utility — How to Build Your Smart Grid at the 2nd Annual Grid Modernization Forum on April 3rd from 1:00 – 3:15 p.m. The conference took place April 3-5, 2017 in Chicago, IL.
- UtiliWorks’ Principal, Kody Salem presented “Embracing Disruptive Technology for Water Utility Optimization and Energy Efficiency” at the Water-Energy Nexus Conference on March 1, 2017. The conference took place February 28- March 1, 2017 in Los Angeles, CA.
- UtiliWorks’ Senior Associate Don Rankin was published on March 14, 2018 in IEEE Smart Grid Newsletter. Click here to read the article “Advanced Meter Infrastructure Reporting and the Case for Virtual Metering.”
- Utiliworks’ Manager, Nicole Griffin, and Senior Associate Steve Nees were published on October 31, 2017, in Metering & Smart Energy International. Click here to read the article “Re-Engineering Smart Grid Data Post-Deployment.”
- UtiliWorks’ Associate, Kara Truschel, and Manager, Nicole Griffin, were published on April 19, 2017 in the IEEE Smart Grid Newsletter. Click here to read the article “Utility Financial Planning: Designing the Best AMI Business Case.”
- UtiliWorks’ client, the City of Orangeburg’s Department of Public Utilities (DPU) received the “Best Smart Infrastructure Project of the Year” award at CS Week 2015. The awards were announced and distributed during the general session for CS Week on Wednesday, April 29, 2015 in Charlotte, North Carolina. Congratulations to Orangeburg DPU for a great accomplishment! Click here for the full press release.