The UtiliWorks Advantage™
What sets us apart from our competition is an unparalleled understanding of the relationship between emerging utility technologies and the business processes they influence. In order to effectively deploy complex technology, we have developed a proven delivery mechanism for these complex implementations called the UtiliWorks Advantage™. We specifically designed this approach to clearly identify the project steps and highlight the inherent dependencies between technology and business process.
How It Works
The UtiliWorks Advantage is a series of project tasks and collaborative client activities that will lower project risk and bring maximum benefit to your AMI and Smart Grid project.
- Assess – needs assessment, cost estimate, project schedule, and core value propositions.
- Design – development of technical specifications and associated business processes.
- Procure – develop formal requests, evaluates proposals, and supports client contract negotiations. UtiliWorks has no vendor affiliations.
- Develop – plan and coordinate pre-installation activities for all involved parties.
- Install – implementation activities including scheduling, reporting, training, and acceptance testing.
- Support – customization of reports, alarms, and business processes.
- Public Awareness – communications strategy, vision and objectives