Systems Design and Integration
Systems design and integration can often represent pain points for utilities, particularly in instances when utilities are migrating from a “best of breed” approach to an enterprise solution. UtiliWorks’ years of experience working with multiple vendors and executing large-scale projects make us the ideal partner for your utility’s endeavor. Our team offers top-down experience working in this space, and includes many former utility and vendor professionals who are familiar with the processes and technologies from each side of the transaction. This perspective allows us to help your utility avoid common missteps and pitfalls that can adversely affect systems integration efforts, and will ensure that your utility can provide increasingly advanced service to your customers.
Some of our integration services include:
- Enterprise Architecture (assessment, design, implementation management)
- Utility systems integration (AMI, MDMS, CIS, OMS, IVR, GIS)
- Network design
- Installation design
- Software configuration.
“UtiliWorks provided highly valuable insight in assisting the City avoid pitfalls many utilities encounter in undertaking AMI projects for a successful project.”
— Tony Foster, City of Long Beach, CA
With our systems integration services, your utility can expect:
- A team experienced in CIM, MultiSpeak, Point-to-Point and SAP
- A private “git” based secure code versioning, and code escrow for all parties
- Support for both Linux- and Microsoft-based platforms
- A dedicated project manager and web-based project management software.
System integration does not have to be a pain point for your utility. Working with our team of experienced integrators can take the worry out of the process, and make sure your utility leverages all the value it can from its many systems.